It’s no secret that we have a serious love affair with skull tees around here, but sometimes they just don’t seem to be enough to carry your entire outfit on their own. As soon as the weather turns cool and gray, though, we reach for our favorite black tee and snapback cap to create this perfect fall look! Here are some tips on how to style them, and perhaps even score yourself some new head-to-toe pieces in the process!
Keep it light
You’re a rebel who’s always looking for adventure. You never care much about what other people think because you know that you’re living the life that makes you happy. And since your style is simple but edgy, it’s easy to find pieces that can transition from season to season. Our favorite look for the fall? Wear a black trucker snapback, ripped jeans, and an MKC Bison Skull Tee Black with some combat boots or canvas sneakers!
Accessorize with texture
This fall, we’re swapping out your staple black tee for an MKC State Patch – Camo Trucker Snapback. This look is so effortless that you can wear it to school or to the mall with your friends. You can also add some texture by adding an MKC State Patch – black trucker snapback hat. The best part about this look is that you can wear it anytime because it’s so easy and low maintenance! For example, if you want to rock this outfit on Halloween night, simply swap out the black tee for a white t-shirt. If it’s not quite warm enough outside for long sleeves yet but you want an even more laid-back look – swap in jeans for black slacks and throw on a gray turtleneck underneath the black trucker snapback.
Don’t skimp on shoes
Don’t forget about your footwear! In today’s world, it seems like we are always on our feet. One of the best things you can do for your feet is to invest in a good pair of shoes. If you want to go even more all out, try wearing boots or combat boots with your style. Make sure that they are the appropriate height for you so that they don’t cause any back pain or cramping in your calf muscles. Additionally, if you have back issues, be sure that the soles of your shoe aren’t too slippery so that you don’t slip and fall over when taking a step. Try to find rubber-soled shoes as these tend to provide better traction than leather ones.
1) The MKC State Patch – Black Trucker Snapback Hat is a must-have for every guy’s fall wardrobe. It can be paired with just about anything from denim to turtlenecks, making it an easy go-to when you don’t know what to wear.
2) When choosing a shirt, keep in mind that the color of your hat will dictate how dark your shirt should be. If you’re wearing a black trucker hat, then choose either black or gray. Brown tones are also acceptable if you’re wearing a brown or khaki cap.
3) For your jeans, it’s all about the wash! Selecting a pair of black or navy jeans will pair nicely with any camo print and is perfect for any occasion. Dark Wash denim would look nice with a white tee or button up but be careful not to overdo the outfit by opting for boot-cut pants as they can weigh down your frame.
4) Sneakers are always the perfect touch on any outfit so try teaming them up with this look by picking a black leather high-top sneaker like these Nike Roshe Runs which offer style, comfort, and versatility.
5) Be sure to accessorize wisely as well since too many accessories can cause your outfit to lose focus on its true message – I’m comfortable!
So if you want to achieve that classic black look all you need is, MKC Bison Skull Tee Black,MKC State Patch – Black Trucker Snapback, or MKC State Patch – Camo Trucker Snapback. You can get them all from here.
Main photo: Toa Heftiba/unsplash.com